The Google Keyword Planner is available through Google Ads and it is their new Google Keyword Tool that you can use for SEO and building Google Ads campaigns. People who have used Google AdWords know that they have had a keyword research tool that can be used for PPC Advertising research, keyword research, campaign research, and even Search Engine Optimization efforts. Over the years, Google has continued to improve their keyword tool and the Google Keyword Planner is my favorite keyword research tool to use in 2019 and it will likely be the same in 2020 as well. In order to get started, you will need a Google Ads account. If you want access to the complete set of data in terms of Average Monthly searches, you must have an active campaign in your account or some campaign history. Google does not give you the complete set of search volume keyword data until you get started with using Google Ads completely. How to Use The Google Keyword Planner: 1. Open your Google Ads account.
2. Click on the 'Tools & Settings' link at the top of the page. It will be represented with a wrench icon and it will be under the 'Planning' section of the menu.
3. Click on the 'Keyword Planner' link.
4. Start by searching up to 10 keywords or by entering your website or a competitors website.
5. Review keyword search volume data, adjust dates to see historical metrics, and use filters to find the most relevant keywords for your business.
6. Add keywords to a Plan, which can be used to build a Google Ads campaign. You can create Ad Groups within your plan and group keywords together by theme.
7. Use the Grouped ideas to find ideas for new content or new Ad Groups.
8. Adjust location targeting and language targeting to reflect your customers. By utilizing the Google Keyword Planner, you can easily find ideas for your search networks campaigns. When you build a website that is focused on specific products or services, you want to target the customers who are searching the most relevant keywords related to your business. In addition, you want to find search volume data so you can target the most popular short-tail keywords and stand out for long-tail keywords when people are searching for the products and services that your business has to offer. The Keyword Planner will allow you to target the people who matter most to your business in real-time, so you can reach them with targeted advertisements and send people to the best landing pages based on the terms they enter. The Keyword Planner is completely free through the Google Ads interface, and it is their keyword research tool that is available to anyone with a Google Ads account. It can be used to build your search network campaigns and expand existing campaigns as well. You can also use keyword forecasts to get an idea of how keywords will perform when you target them in your account. You can set your budget, projected CPC bids, conversion rate, average conversion value, and find information for monthly projections for your campaign. Top Benefits: 1. Keyword Research – Find the keywords that matter the most to your business.
2. Historical Statistics and Forecasts – Understand how often people are searching your top keywords before you create a campaign. How do I access Google keyword planner? Directly through your Google Ads account in the Tools & Settings menu. As I mentioned in the video, you will need to make sure you are running an active campaign to see keyword search volume data. How do I use Google keyword planner without creating an account 2019? You need an active Google Ads account to access the Google Keyword Planner. If you already have a Google Account, YouTube Account, and/or a Gmail account, you can use the same account to access it. Is Google keywords planner free? Yes, the Google Keyword Planner is 100% free for anyone who creates a Google Ads account. Create your first campaign to unlock all of the data. Related Videos: Keyword Research Tutorial For Google Ads Campaigns and PPC Advertising Campaigns 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TpgcF8-0zs Best Free Keyword Research Tools 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykiY2bzfWlM Long Tail Keywords For Google Ads and SEO – Long Tail Keyword Examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr7E_FtxMtM Google Ads Keyword Match Types Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfyxS6686bc Keyword Research for SEO 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4TQXTDVKZo 6 New Google Keyword Planner Features Explained 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azLlT0S1sAM Helpful URLs: About Keyword Planner: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7337243?hl=en Keyword Planner: Search for new keywords: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/6325025?hl=en
Complete Google Keyword Planner Tutorial Step-By-Step – Google Ads Keyword Research Tool