This website is owned and maintained by Bestkeywordsmarketing.com, Inc. By using this website and Bestkeywordsmarketing.com, you are entering into this Agreement with Bestkeywordsmarketing.com, Inc and indicating that you agree to these terms of service. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. You can contact us if you have any questions.
The materials on this Website are provided for informational purposes only. They do not constitute legal advice, nor do they necessarily reflect the opinions of our firm or any of its attorneys or clients. The information contained in this Web site is provided only as general information which may or may not reflect the most current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. While our firm endeavors to include only accurate and current information on this Website, our firm makes no representations or warranties that such information is correct, complete or up-to-date.
The materials on this Website are not intended to create, and receipt of them does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between you and this firm. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained on this Web site without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in your state. Information on this Web site should not be taken as a promise or indication of future results.
While Bestkeywordsmarketing.com does not intend this Website to be advertising, it may be considered advertising in your jurisdiction. The hiring of any professional services firm is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask our firm to send you free, written information about our qualifications and experience.
Although Bestkeywordsmarketing.com has attempted to comply with all applicable legal and ethical requirements in compiling this Website. Bestkeywordsmarketing.com does not through this Website seek to represent anyone in a state where this Web site may fail to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
Various articles and pages on this Website may contain links to other resources on the Internet. Those links are provided by our firm as aides to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest, and are not intended to state or imply that Bestkeywordsmarketing.com sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links.
No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Information is provided on Website “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Use of this Web site is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, other communications, content or other material (including, without limitation, software) accessed through or obtained by means of this Website. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Bestkeywordsmarketing.com its suppliers, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Website’s contents be liable to you or any other person for any lost profits or income, lost business or lost data, or for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, this Web site.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
You may download, use, and copy the materials found on this Website for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that all copies that you make of the material must bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on the Website which pertains to the material being copied from this firm. Except as authorized in this paragraph, you are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the material found or described therein. All such rights are retained by Bestkeywordsmarketing.com and/or any third party owner of such rights. You may not create framed links to our web pages without express written permission from Bestkeywordsmarketing.com.
For Customers Engaging in Business with Bestkeywordsmarketing.com, the Following Terms Shall Also Apply:
1. No Guarantee of a Specific Result. Regardless of any perceived representation to the contrary, Agency in no way guarantees a specific result for Client. Client understands and agrees that they are paying the Agency as a service to generate results, but that results are never guaranteed. It is understood and agreed to that the Agency has no control over Google or other advertising platforms and if they decide to make changes to their advertising platform.
2. Non-Disparagement. The Parties agree not to disparage, slander, or defame, directly or indirectly, each other or its principals, agents, officers, owners, directors or employees whether during the Term or after termination of this Agreement. Further, this term shall apply, without limitation, to all forms of social media and online forums. Nothing herein shall prevent any Party from making any truthful statement in connection with any legal proceedings or with any investigation by any governmental authority.
3. Limitation of Liability. Agency warrants that the marketing services as outlined in the formal proposal will be provided in conformance with the terms of this Agreement, however, Agency does not make any other warranties, whether expressed or implied, whether regarding the performance of the services it provides. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH: (a) AGENCY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE; (b) AGENCY MAKES AND CLIENT RECEIVES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR IN ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION; AND (c) AGENCY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Subject to the foregoing and notwithstanding anything to the contrary elsewhere contained, in no event shall the maximum aggregate liability of the Agency in connection with this Agreement exceed the monthly fee paid by the Client in the three (3) months preceding the claim. IN NO EVENT SHALL AGENCY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, BUSINESS INFORMATION OR DATA STORAGE, GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF AGENCY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be in default or otherwise liable for any delay in or failure of its performance under this Agreement if such delay or failure arises by any reasons beyond its reasonable control, including any act of God, any acts of the common enemy, the elements, earthquakes, floods, fires, epidemics, riots, failures or delay in transportation or communications or utilities, or any act or failure to act by the other party or such other party’s officers, employees, agents or contractors; provided, however, that lack of funds shall not be deemed to be a reason beyond a party’s reasonable control.
5. Default. In the event that Client fails to pay any fees or charges under this Agreement, Agency may immediately pause or continue this Agreement, among other available remedies, until the Client cures its default.
6. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to any choice-of-law provisions.
7. Attorney’s Fees. In any litigation, arbitration or dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, each Party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and litigation costs.
8. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter addressed herein and supersedes all prior communications, agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the Parties. Any amendment to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both Parties.
9. Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any controlling law, such invalidity or non-enforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
10. Assignment and Successors; Binding Effect. The rights and obligations of the Parties under this Agreement may not be assigned, transferred, pledged or otherwise encumbered without the prior written consent from the other Party in its sole discretion. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and there respective heirs, legal and personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
The Client agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement as set forth above and as of the Effective Date of when the kick off communication between Client and Agency happens and/or client’s payment is received by Bestkeywordsmarketing.com.
Should you have any questions, then please contact us.