If you've been thinking of starting a Shopify Ecommerce business but you're wondering if this business is truly for you? This video will give you the answer! 🔥 My Online Business Courses 🔥 The Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint is here! A complete, step-by-step case study of a million dollar Shopify store from zero all the way to over $100K/month in sales, by our Head of Shopify Josh Bak! Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint (Launch Discount):
https://www.ecomfreedom.com/shopify-blueprint Ecom Freedom Amazon FBA + Unlimited Mentorship + Boxset (7 Day Free Trial):
https://www.ecomfreedom.com/amazon Ecom Freedom Shopify + Unlimited Mentorship:
https://www.ecomfreedom.com/shopify About the video: Shopify is an incredible tool/business model that allows you to start an online store selling products and make passive income. You can start with $2-5K and turn it into a 6-7 figure successful store within 12 months. But just like with any business… Shopify has its set of pros and cons and is not for everyone! We all owe it to ourselves to be happy and to choose the best business for us out of all the ones available! So that's why I decided to create this video to help you better understand if it's the right business for you. First, let's take a look at the life of a successful Shopify ecom store owner: – You wake up in the morning at anytime, no alarm clock.
– Your morning work routine consists of opening up Shopify, looking at yesterday's and today's sales, checking fulfillment, checking your customer service tickets and answering those, checking your ads on all the platforms you're running ads on (FB ads, Google ads, etc.)
– There is about 1-2 hours of work for maintaining the business, an additional 2-3 per day to grow it.
– Rest of the day, you have complete freedom but you're constantly refreshing your Shopify app. You're also refreshing your FB ads to make sure they're running profitably.
– Evening: You're talking to your suppliers in China (because of time difference), looking at placing a new order or launching new products, etc.
– If you made $1,000 in sales the day before, that means you likely profited about $300-400 with a typical ecommerce margin.
– There is no human contact really. You're mostly alone, but you have the freedom to live how you want every day. If you want: -A set wake up time and a set routine.
-Great coworkers and a network through work.
-To not be thinking about your business always in the back of your mind.
-To have actual weekends and to 'checkin' at 9am and 'checkout' at 5pm. Then Shopify is not for you! Timestamps: 0:00 Is Shopify the right business for you? 0:49 Ecommerce is growing exponentially 1:52 Day in a life of a Shopify seller 5:24 Aspects of owning a Shopify Business 9:56 So what can I do to get started on Shopify today? 10:41 Amazon or Shopify? 11:36 What are some other types of online businesses? 12:12 Where to get more eCommerce type content? My Social Media:
Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-dan-vas-show/id1429283932 Thank you for watching & subscribe for more!
Is Shopify The Right Business For Me?