How to run python programs on your android phones
Pydroid 3 is the most easy to use and powerful educational Python 3 IDE for Android. PyDroid 3 – PyDroid is less known python IDE.
– Offline Python 3.8 interpreter: no Internet is required to run Python programs.
– Pip package manager and a custom repository for prebuilt wheel packages for enhanced scientific libraries, such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn and jupyter.
– OpenCV is now available (on devices with Camera2 API support). *
– TensorFlow and PyTorch are also available. *
– Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
– Complete Tkinter support for GUI.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator, with a readline support (available in pip).
– Built-in C, C++ and even Fortran compiler designed specially for Pydroid 3. It lets Pydroid 3 build any library from pip, even if it is using native code. You can also build & install dependencies from a command line.
– Cython support.
– PDB debugger with breakpoints and watches.
– Kivy graphical library with a shiny new SDL2 backend.
– PyQt5 support available in Quick Install repository along with matplotlib PyQt5 support with no extra code required.
– Matplotlib Kivy support available in Quick Install repository.
– pygame 2 support. Editor features:
– Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Python.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– Enhanced code navigation with interactive assignment/definition gotos.
– One click share on Pastebin. Link to install the application:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.iiec.pydroid3&hl=en_IN&gl=US #PyDroid #PyDroid3 #Android #Python
Python for Android | How To Run Python Programs On Android